- Notary Public.
- Authentication of the Local State.
- Authentication of the United States Department of States.
600 19TH Street, NW
Washington, D. C. 20006
Telephone : 202.485.8000, 202.261.8081
Fax : 202.663.3636
Website : http://www.state.gov/m/a/auth/
4. Then send it to the CONSULATE OF EGYPT :
3521 International Court, NW
Washington, D. C. 20008
Please include the following with your actual document :
- One photocopy for the Consulate.
- Fee: $ 125.00 per document. If applying by Mail, all payments are in Cashier’s Check Only payable to the Consulate of Egypt.( We DO NOT accept MONEY ORDER or PERSONAL CHECKS). If applying in person, you can pay by cash.
MAILED DOCUMENTS: Please only provide Express Mail or Certified Mail (pre-addressed, pre-stamped envelope for the return of the document). The Consulate will not be held responsible for any loss of documents by mail.
Walked-in documents are processed in 4 business days.
Mailed-in documents are processed in 5 business days.