For US Documents such as: US Marriage Certificate, US Divorce Decree, Employment Letter, etc…….
- Notary Public.
- Authentication by the Secretary of your Local State (ex. If living in Florida, please send the documents to Tallahassee). Please check the National Association of Secretaries of State website for more information.
- Authentication by the United States Department of State.
600 19TH Street, NW
Washington, D. C. 20006
Telephone: 202.485.8000, 202.261.8081
Then send all documents to the CONSULATE OF EGYPT:
3521 International Court, NW
Washington, D. C. 20008
Please include the following with your documents:
- One photocopy of each document for the Consulate of Egypt.
- Fee: $ 45.00 per document in cash or cashier’s check only payable to the Consulate of Egypt. Kindly be aware we do NOT accept Personal checks or Money Orders.
- Copy of photo ID (for Egyptian citizens, either copy of your Egyptian passport or Egyptian ID card).
MAILED DOCUMENTS: Please provide only Express Mail or Certified Mail (pre-addressed, pre-stamped envelope for the return of the documents). The Consulate will not be held responsible for any loss of documents by mail.
Walk-in documents are processed within 2 business days.
Mailed-in documents are processed within 3 business days.