- Notary Public.
- Authentication of the Secretary of the Local State.
- Authentication of the United States Department of States.
600 19TH Street, NW
Washington, D. C. 20006
Telephone : 202.485.8000, 202.261.8081
Fax : 202.663.3636
Website : http://www.state.gov/m/a/auth/
4. Then send it to the CONSULATE OF EGYPT :
3521 International Court, NW
Washington, D. C. 20008
Please include the following with your actual document :
- One photocopy for the Consulate.
- Fee: $ 127.00 per document. If applying by Mail, all payments are in Cashier’s Check Only From a US Bank payable to the Consulate of Egypt. If applying in person, you can pay by cash.
MAILED DOCUMENTS: Please ONLY provide United States Postal Service (USPS) mailers with a tracking number. Use of other mailing services are not accepted. The Consulate will not be held responsible for any loss of documents by mail.
Walked-in documents are processed in 4 business days.
Mailed-in documents are processed in 5 business days.